This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Facebook is an online social networking service. It was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and a few other room mates from Harvard. The website's membership was first limited only by Harvard students, but it was later expanded to other colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It eventually added support for students in other universities before allowing high school students, and just recently to anyone aged 13 and over.
As one of the most used and recognizable social networking apps, you would assume that logging in to Facebook would be easy. And while it may come easy for some people, it can be difficult and confusing for other users. The FB Login page is pretty straightforward but it can easy to miss the login area located near the upper right hand corner of the page. Luckily, you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you are able to access your Facebook account. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions that are shown on the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Facebook account:
1. First Enter the FB Login or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under EMAIL OR PHONE, enter your email address or your phone number
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. You can click or tick off the box next to KEEP ME LOGGED IN so that you do not have to login each time you visit this website.
5. Click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
2. Follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case you will have to enter in your Email, Phone, Username or Full Name to find your username.
3. Once you have entered in the information, click on the SEARCH button
4. Once you have identified your username, you can reset your password through these options:
Use my Yahoo! account
Email me a link to reset my password
Text me a code to reset my password
5. Once you have chosen an option, click the CONTINUE to reset your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Facebook directly and get help with you FB Login:
Email: email@example.com CUSTOMER PREFERRED
Facebook e-mail designated for handling disabled profiles details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BEST SOLUTIONS
E-mail address for questions about disabled/suspended accounts details
Email: email@example.com SHORTEST WAIT
Customer service email address details
Directs you to online support. No phone support. details
Phone: (650) 543-4800
Support: Facebook does not offer phone support
Fax: (650) 543-4801
TDD: None or unknown
Facebook Help: http://www.facebook.com/help/
156 University Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301-1605